That's it! Now these tips will be on your homepage.
Copy the picture and Info below.
When temperatures are consistently at or below freezing:
- If you have pipes that are vulnerable to freezing, allow a small trickle of water to run overnight to keep pipes from freezing. The cost of the extra water is low compared to the cost to repair a broken pipe.
- Open cabinet doors to expose pipes to warmer room temperatures to help keep them from freezing.
If your pipes freeze:
- Shut off the water immediately. Don't attempt to thaw frozen pipes unless the water is shut off. Freezing can often cause unseen cracks in pipes or joints.
- Apply heat to the frozen pipe by warming the air around it, or by applying heat directly to a pipe. You can use a hair dryer, space heater or hot water. Be sure not to leave space heaters unattended, and avoid the use of kerosene heaters or open flames.
- Once the pipes have thawed, turn the water back on slowly and check for cracks and leaks. PennLive
• NEW SITE DESIGNS
Tired of the same old, same old? We now have over 60 beautiful site "themes" to choose from. Pick a new one and see how you like it! And now you can also add your logo to your site header, too!
• GET YOUR OWN DOMAIN
Make it easier for visitors to find your site... Get a custom domain name with GoDaddy.com - World's No.1 Domain Registrar
• UPLOAD YOUR CCR
March 30, 2021
The past few months the mail has been much slower than normal. Please make sure and get your payments in the mail as early as possible to ensure that they make it by the 10th.
January 26, 2021
We asks our customers to please call our office if they notice anything out of the ordinary, unexplained muddy area or standing water in the yard or a field can be a red flag that a water leak...
January 26, 2021
Make sure and let us know when your meter packets are low. Either give us a call or put a note in with your payment and we will get you a new set of cards and envelopes out in the mail.